- Lay 2 courses of engineering bricks – acting as a damp proof course protecting heritage style brickwork above from possible rising ground water.
- Lay 5 courses of heritage facing bricks (in sandstone finish to resemble adjacent stone wall) finished with brushed pointing in keeping with period style.
- To construct two brick sided cold frames either side of porch as per above specification for rest of greenhouse structure.
- To supply and fit hand-cut hardwood crested ridge
- Bed wallplate onto wall in mortar and once hardened to fix wall-plate with screw fixings
- Construct greenhouse from structural-grade tanalised timber including installation of ten opening windows in the roof (including Bayliss auto-openers)
- Hand-made mortice and tennoned door with aluminium and stainless steel fittings and morticed Yale lock with keys
- Including ten manual opening windows in vertical sides of structure as indicated on plan (sited beneath the opening roof windows) including window stays. Hinges for all to be stainless steel ball-bearing hinges for long durability.
- To apply two liberal coats of Impra Opac micro-porous breathable paint in colour of customer’s choice.
- To supply and fit 4mm thick toughened glass throughout
- To supply and fit white uPVC half round guttering including downpipes and shoes to three sides.
- To supply and fit two-tier tanalised timber staging along rear elevation and short runs of shelving as indicated on plan
Click here for a video tour of this greenhouse or click picture below...