- Dig out and lay concrete foundations – concrete solid block laid in wet slurry concrete mix below ground level. *For the purposes of this quotation we assume the ground is roughly level*
- Lay 2 courses of engineering bricks – acting as a damp proof course protecting heritage style brickwork above from possible rising ground water.
- Lay 5 courses of London yellow brick making up the few hundred of the customer’s on site with a similar match in new facing bricks finished with brushed pointing in keeping with period style.
- To clear turf from interior and level ground before adding sand screed over weedblock sheeting and laying concrete slabs to form flooring stopping some 12inches short of wall. Edging to be filled with gravel – useful run-off for washing down interior and standing pots.
- Bed wallplate onto wall in mortar and once hardened to fix wall-plate with hammer screw fixings
- Construct greenhouse from structural-grade tanalised timber including installation of four opening windows in the roof (including Bayliss auto-openers)
- Hand-made mortice and tennoned jointed door with aluminium and stainless steel fittings and morticed Yale lock with keys
- Including two manual opening windows in vertical gable ends of structure including window stays. Hinges for all to be stainless steel ball-bearing hinges for long durability.
- To apply two liberal coats of Impra Opac micro-porous breathable paint in colour of customer’s choice.
- To supply and fit 4mm thick toughened glass to all side elevations including manual opening windows, door and cold frames
- To supply and fit double glazed toughened glass to roof – and incorporating extra reinforcing of roof structure to accommodate this extra glass load.
- To supply and fit white uPVC half round guttering including downpipes and shoes to three sides.
- To supply and fit tanalised timber staging – two levels along full length of rear elevation comprising removable sections of shuttered shelves for flexibility.
- To supply and fit timber workstation along full width of gable end with removable potting tray and short shelving run as indicated on enclosed plan
3m wide (including porch which extends by 1m) x 4m long x 3.1m high
All for the sum of:- £10,115+vat (Total £12,138)
Click here for a video tour of this greenhouse or click picture below...