This job took 2 visits to complete - one of 3 days, where I completed most of the greenhouse and structure of the shed (click here for earlier blog entry on that) and this one of 4 days - where I clad the outside of the shed in cedar, boarded the inside of the shed and the partition, completed glazing the gable end, hanging 2 doors and 5 opening windows, fitted a lead skirt / drip edge around the shed walls and lead flashings, hung the shelving, and laid the concrete plain tile roof to the shed and ridged with clay capped angle ridge and pointed up the gables with black mortar.
It sounds quite a lot when you put it like that!
It was 7pm Friday night when I eventually finished so the photos aren't very clear of the finished job.
Thanks for all your work and the process. Let me know when you are available for more bookings...best for now. Guy
It's so good to be back on the road again after all the time I have spent getting the new workshop ready. We only moved a few miles down the road but the new Green Bug workshop is so much bigger it's going to be amazing - more efficient and easier.
This week I made it back to Southampton to complete a greenhouse Tim has patiently waited for.
Customary for this time of year - the finished greenhouse photos have been taken in the dark. The light fades at around 4pm at the moment so I never end up getting good photos of the greenhouse once it's finished. These photos were taken at 2am though (after I'd had a bit of kip before the long return journey home again). Thanks to Tim and his family for letting me stay with them this week and for all the wonderful food and conversations.
Click on each